N45 Rectangle Neodymium Magnets 1x1x1/4" Rare Earth Strong Magnets
These strong neodymium magnets measure 1" in length, 1" in width, and 1/4" in thickness and are made of a grade N45 neodymium rare earth magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems.
These strong magnets are great for holding purposes and the applications range from industrial uses to personal projects.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N45
- Remanence: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla ( Residual Flux Density )
- Pulling Force: 27.4 lbs
- Maximum Energy Product: 45 MGOe
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness,the poles are on the 1" x 1" surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating with a shiny corrosion resistant finish, the best coating available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.