Neodymium Magnets 1 x 1/8x1/8" Bar Magnets Made of Rare Earth Magnets
These powerful neodymium magnets are strong bar magnets made of a grade N45 neodymium rare earth magnetic alloy blend under the ISO 9001 quality control systems.
This strong magnet is great for holding purposes and its applications range from industrial uses to personal projects, crafting, fridge magnets and school science projects.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnets, Grade N45 NdFeB
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Maximum Energy Product: 45 MGOe
- Pulling Force: 4.6 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1" x 1/8" surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available.
- Tolerances: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews