Super Strong Bar magnet block magnet N45 1/4"x1/4"x3/8"
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 1/4" in length, 1/4" in width, and 3/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes such as holding objects to magnetic surfaces. Moreover, this magnet is versatile and robust; applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
Please note that all neodymium magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid accidental pinching.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB, Grade N45
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 9 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Through the thickness. The poles are on the 1/4" by 1/4" sides.
- Coating: Nickel-Copper-Nickel 3 layer coating, the best available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.