Neodymium Cylinder Magnet Grade N45 Dia 1/4x1/2" Diametrically Magnetized
This product measures 1/4" in diameter and 1/2" in length and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in Nickel-Copper-Nickel coating for a shiny, corrosion-resistant finish. This magnet is great for industrial and personal projects as well as crafts and closures.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N45
- Gauss Ratings: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 7 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Diametrically magnetized, the poles are on the curved sides
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.