This product measures 1-1/2" in diameter and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 35 lbs. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N45
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 35 lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Received these today. Outstanding. Incredibly Strong Magnets. If you get these "BE CAREFUL" follow the safety procedures or OUCH! ...You could be injured and bleed some of your blood out on the desk or what ever is near where you are handling them. (Yes experience from years past!)
I bought eight of these to embed in wood for a magnetic knife block. Each magnet is about 1/4" from the wood surface, and knives hold amazingly well. Word of warning: Watch your fingers (they can pinch) and try very hard not to get two of these stuck together! My only wish was that the polarity was engraved or etched onto the surface; the marker outline provided quickly rubs off and then you lose track.