This product measures 1-1/2" in diameter, and 3/8" in thickness and features a 1.065" hole going through the thickness of the magnet. It is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. Neodymium ring magnets are perfect for use as magnetic fasteners around the home and for use in commercial applications.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require caution when installing to prevent shattering the magnet due to their brittle nature, and when handling to avoid injury due to pinching
- Grade: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N45.
- Gauss Ratings: 13,500 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 38.5 lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the two flat surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly, can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought 10 magnets. Super strong but 2 of them came cracked. Worked perfectly for my project