N42H 2"x3/8"x3/8" High Temp Neodymium Rare Earth Block Magnet
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 2" in length, 3/8" in width, and 3/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N42H high-temp neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend and is rated for use in temperatures up to 212 F. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and is plated in zinc for a corrosion resistant finish. This high temperature magnet is great for holding purposes such as holding objects to magnetic surfaces. Moreover, this N42H magnet is versatile and robust; applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N42H
- Gauss Rating: 12,800 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 33 lbs
- Working Temperature: 212 Fahrenheit or 100 degree Celsius
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 2" x 3/8" surfaces
- Coating: Zinc coated
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.