N42 1x1x3/8" Block Neodymium Magnet Rectangular Rare Earth Magnet
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 1" in length, 1" in width, and 3/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. under ISO 9001 quality control systems. This magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coatings for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes can cane be used in industrial applications and personal projects.
Please note that this powerful neodymium magnet is fragile and requires extreme caution when handling to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Grade N42, Neodymium Magnet, sintered NdFeB rare earth magnet
- Remanence (Br) : 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 37 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through thickness, the N and S poles are on the 1 x 1 surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002"
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely