N42 Small Magnet Dia 1/8x1/4" Neodymium Magnet Diametrically Magnetized
This cylindrical magnet measures 1/8" in diameter and 1/4" in length and is made of a grade N42 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality systems. It is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny, corrosion-resistant finish. This cylinder neodymium magnet is used in medical devices and many household applications.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N42 rare earth
- Remanence (Br): 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 1.8 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Diametrically magnetized, the N and S poles are on the curved surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects as well as crafts and closures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this cylinder magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We love these! They are strong and consistent. Using them for a magnetic version of Catan, and they work great! They are fun to play with too!
I wanted good fridge magnets, so add a piece of duct tape as a non-marring buffer/pull tab and I now have exactly what I wanted.