N42 2x1x1/2" Block Neodymium Magnets w/ 2 #8 Countersunk Holes and Countersunk on both Sides
This powerful block neodymium magnet measures 2" in length, 1" in width, and 1/2" in thickness and features 2 holes for #8 flat head screws. The two holes are countersunk on both north and south poles. This strong block magnet is made of a grade N42 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality systems. It is plated in nickel-copper-nickel triple layers for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for various holding purposes and also for wind turbine home projects. Moreover, this magnet is versatile and robust; applications range from industrial uses to personal projects.
The countersunk holes are spaced 1" apart from the center of one hole to the other.
Please note that these block neodymium magnets are very powerful and also fragile. They require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N42
- Gauss Rating: 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 71 lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 2" x 1" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002 in with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly these block magnets can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If the magnet is damaged please dispose of completely