N42 Neodymium Disc Magnet 5/8"x1/8" with #6 Countersink on N or S ND04174-42NM-#6
This Neodymium Disc Magnet with #6 Countersink measures 5/8"x1/8" thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic neodymium alloy. This magnetic neodymium is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides of this Neodymium Disc Magnet with #6 Countersink. The pull force of these Neodymium Disc Magnets is 6.7 lbs This is a great disc magnet for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N42 rare earth magnet
- Remanence: 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 6.7 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This neodymium disc magnet is great magnetic fasteners for fabrications and other industries, it is also good for the handymen DIY projects and kids science projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly they can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- Not for children under 10 years old, parental supervision is required if older children use the magnets
- Please seek medical assistance if this magnet is swallowed by children or animals
- If damaged please dispose of completely since the magnet may be sharp and cut fingers
Strong Neodymium disc magnets N35 ,N40, N42, N45, N50 & N52 At CMS Magnetics & Magnets For Sale. Neodymium disc magnets come in many sizes & grades. CMS Magnetic has samarium cobalt magnetic discs and ceramic disc magnets as well.
Product Links to Other Closely Related To Your Search
|N42 Neodymium Disc Magnet 7/8"x1/2" Epoxy Coated Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
|N42 Neodymium Disc Magnet 7/8"x3/8" LIQUIDATION- Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
|N42 Neodymium Disc Magnet 4"x1" Rare Earth Magnet -LIQUIDATION||Go|
|N42 Neodymium Disc Magnet 5/16"x1/4" Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
|N45 Neodymium Disc Magnet 3/16"x1/2" Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
|N45 Neodymium Disc Magnet 4 mm x 1 mm Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
|N45 Neodymium Disc Magnet 3/8"x1/16" Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
|N45 Neodymium Disc Magnets 1"x1/16" Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
|N52 Neodymium Disc Magnet 1/2"x1/8" Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
|N42 Neodymium Disc Magnet 3/4"x3/8" Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
PLEASE NOTE: All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime. Keep away from pacemakers. Not for children, parental supervision strongly encouraged. COMMERCIAL USE ONLY. If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Super powerful magnets worked great for my project.
We have used over 300 of these magnets in our production facility. They work great for inventory control tags on pallet racks.
strength as stated very good info on cms web site
These magnets are super strong and top notch. Highly recommend!
THESE ARE AMAZINGLY STRONG, WORKED PERFECT FOR FIXING A WHOLE MESS OF BLIND VALANCES.
Exactly what I needed, will order more
I'm a repeat customer because your company always deliver what I want in a timely manner