N42 Neodymium Disc Magnet Dia 3/4x3/4" NdFeB Rare Earth
This disc magnet measures 3/4" in diameter and 3/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. This strong magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish.
- Material: Neodymium magnet, grade N42 sintered NdFeB
- Remanence (Br): 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 50 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat ends
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely