This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 2" in length, 1" in width, and 3/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. This strong neodymium magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coatings for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. It provides a very strong holding power and is great for industry applications and personal projects. It can be used to build magnetic devices, magnetic strips for tools or kitchen knives.
- Material: Neodymium magnet, Sintered NdFeB, grade N42
- Remanence(Br): 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 106 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through 3/4", i.e. the poles are on the 2x1" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- This strong magnet may chip or shatter, but if used correctly it can last a lifetime
- Keep it away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and sharp which may cut fingers