N42 Bar Magnets 1-1/2x3/4x3/8" Neodymium Bar Magnets w/ 2 #6 Countersunk Holes on Both Poles Black Epoxy Coated
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 1-1/2" in length, 3/4" in width, and 3/8" in thickness and has 2 countersunk holes for #6 screws. It is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality control systems and are coated in epoxy. Epoxy coating offers exceptional corrosion resistance when used in wet or humid environments.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, NdFeB grade N42
- Remanence: 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 52 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, i.e. the N and S poles are on the 1-1/2" x 3/4" surfaces
- Coating: Black epoxy coated
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This magnet is versatile and robust. This magnet can be used in fabrications and manufactures. It can also be used for personal projects and kids science projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children. Seek medical assistance when the magnet is swallowed
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers