This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 1-1/2" in length, 3/4" in width, and 3/8" in thickness and has 2 countersunk holes for #6 screws. It is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are coated in a thick single layer epoxy coating that offers exceptional corrosion resistance when used in wet or humid environments. This magnet is great for holding purposes such as holding objects to magnetic surfaces. Moreover, this magnet is versatile and robust; applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N42
- Gauss Rating: 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 52 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1-1/2" x 3/4" surfaces.
- Coating: Black epoxy coated
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.