Disc Magnet Made of Neodymium Rare Earth Magnetic Material, Grade N42, Dia 7/8 X 3/8"
This neodymium disc magnet measures 7/8" in diameter and 3/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. It is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for industrial applications.
- Material: N42 sintered neodymium magnet, NdFeB rare earth magnet
- Remanence (Br): 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 29 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flat ends
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: Industrial applications, metal fabricators and home and kitchen magnets for DIY tool or knife holders
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this powerful disc magnet can last forever
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- These are very strong magnets, it may pinch finger hard and cause bleeding or bruises
- If these magnets are damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This thing is no joke, you don't want it next to any piece of metal you don't want it attached to!! Watch your fingers!! It comes in a metal can and it's suspended in the center with a plastic casing. It will attract the lid of the can through your palm.