N42 Disc Magnet Dia 7/8x7/8" Neodymium Magnet Cylindrical Rare Earth Magnet - On Sale
This disc magnet measures 7/8" in diameter and 7/8" in length and is made of a grade N42 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality system. This magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating triple layers for a shiny and corrosion-resistant finish. This high quality super strong magnet is on sale since we have excessive inventory in stock.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N42 Rare Earth Magnet
- Residual Remanence: 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 69 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This is a great neodymium magnet for industrial applications and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Wow! I've had some experience with small neodymium magnets before, but these are just eerily strong. I'm glad i bought these (2) instead of anything bigger/stronger. They will try to bite you and teach you to respect their power, but the risk of serious injury (bone crushing, amputation, etc)is small due to their max pull of 150 ish lbs. If you buy i highly recommend you find a couple feet of copper or aluminum tubing to drop them through.