Grade N42 Disc Magnet Dia 3/4 x 1/4" w/ #8 Countersunk Hole Neodymium Magnet
This disc magnet measures 3/4" in diameter and 1/4" in thickness and features a #8 countersunk hole in the center of the magnet. This disc magnet is made of a grade N42 neodymium magnet alloy blend under under ISO 9001 quality systems. The magnet is coated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. This countersunk hole neodymium magnet is used widely as magnetic fasteners in the industries and at home for various holding purposes.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, NdFeB rare earth magnet, grade N42
- Remanence (Br): 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 18 LBS.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flats surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly, this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Used these to replace Roller Catches on some passage Doors, They worked well. Will probably increase to stronger magnet but very happy with performance of these.