N42 Disc Magnet Dia 1 x 3/4" Neodymium Magnet Super Strong Rare Earth Magnet
This disc magnet measures 1" in diameter and 3/4" in thickness and is made of grade N42 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality systems. It is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. This disc magnet is a great for use in personal projects as well as for industrial applications.
- Material: Grade N42 neodymium magnet, or sintered NdFeB rare earth magnet
- Remanence (Br): 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 69 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the N and S poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely