N42 Disc Magnet Dia 1/8x1/32" Neodymium Disc Magnet | Rare Earth Small Disc Magnet
This disc magnet measures 3mm in diameter and 1.5mm in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. Each magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N42 rare earth magnet
- Remanence: 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 0.35 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with the coating
- Applications: This cylinder magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects as well as for crafts and closures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Strong Neodymium disc magnets N35 ,N40, N42, N45, N50 & N52 At CMS Magnetics & Magnets For Sale Neodymium disc magnets come in many sizes & grades. CMS has samarium cobalt magnetic discs and ceramic disc magnets as well.
Product Links to Other Closely Related To Your Search
|N42 Neodymium Disc Magnet 7/8"x1/2" Epoxy Coated Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
|N42 Neodymium Disc Magnet 7/8"x3/8" LIQUIDATION- Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
|N42 Neodymium Disc Magnet 4"x1" Rare Earth Magnet -LIQUIDATION||Go|
|N42 Neodymium Disc Magnet 5/16"x1/4" Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
|N45 Neodymium Disc Magnet 3/16"x1/2" Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
|N45 Neodymium Disc Magnet 4 mm x 1 mm Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
|N45 Neodymium Disc Magnet 3/8"x1/16" Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
|N45 Neodymium Disc Magnets 1"x1/16" Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
|N52 Neodymium Disc Magnet 1/2"x1/8" Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
|N42 Neodymium Disc Magnet 3/4"x3/8" Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
|N42 Neodymium Disc Magnet 5/8"x1/8" with #6 Countersink||Go|
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
NEED WE SAY MORE CMS MAGNETICS
Using knob button ceramic magnets to add 7 pages to a slick ca...
CMS Magnetics Presents
In this video, with an n52 2"x2"x1" neodymium magnet we demons...
CMS Magnetics Garland TX
CMS Magnetics @ magnet4sale.com provides a huge selection of s...
CMS Magnetics Neodymium Fishing Magnet MCHN-75RO durability test
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I didn't get them yet
Paid for the cheapest shipping option and the magnets arrived in just ~3 days. They're exactly the same size and shape as the previous magnets I had (purchased from a hobby store). They're strong too. I'll be buying again soon.