Neodymium Disc Magnet w/ #8 Countersunk Hole, Grade N42 Dia 3/4 x 1/4"
This neodymium disc measures 3/4" in diameter and 1/4" in thickness and features a #8 countersunk hole through the thickness of the magnet. It is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. Countersunk neodymium magnets are perfect for use as magnetic fasteners around the home or for use in commercial applications.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, NdFeB Grade N42
- Remanence: 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 18 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flats surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly, they can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- Not for children under 5 years old, parental supervision is required when older kids use this magnet
- If damaged please dispose of completely since sharp edges may cut fingers