Neodymium Disc Magnet w/ #8 Countersunk Hole, Grade N42 Dia 3/4 x 1/4"
This neodymium disc measures 3/4" in diameter and 1/4" in thickness and features a #8 countersunk hole through the thickness of the magnet. It is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. Countersunk neodymium magnets are perfect for use as magnetic fasteners around the home or for use in commercial applications.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, NdFeB Grade N42
- Remanence: 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 18 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flats surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly, they can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- Not for children under 5 years old, parental supervision is required when older kids use this magnet
- If damaged please dispose of completely since sharp edges may cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Used these to replace Roller Catches on some passage Doors, They worked well. Will probably increase to stronger magnet but very happy with performance of these.