Small Strong Neodymium Magnets | Little Circle Magnets
These small powerful magnets measure 1/4" in diameter, 1/10" in thickness and consist of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic neodymium alloy made under ISO 9001 quality systems. These strong mini magnets are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N42 rare earth
- Remanence (Br): 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 2.2 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This small strong magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly it can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
CMS Magnetics Presents
In this video, with an n52 2"x2"x1" neodymium magnet we demons...
CMS Magnetics Garland TX
CMS Magnetics @ magnet4sale.com provides a huge selection of s...
CMS Magnetics Ferrofluid Magnetism Experiments with Neodymium Magnets
Playing with: Magnetic Field Viewing Film
Using a piece of magnetic field viewing film to check the pole...
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I use these little mags to make bottle cap fridge magnets. My sister has always complained that other fridge magnets don't hold well enough, but she raves about MY fridge magnets. These little babies are small but mighty!
Great! ordering some more to finish off my window covering for my van build. Initially used other magnets as I was out of these and the covers won't hold. These will!!