N42 Dia 1/2x1" Cylinder Magnets of Neodymium Magnets
This strong cylindrical magnet measures 1/2" in diameter and 1" in length and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality system. Each magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. This cylinder magnet is great for use in personal projects and industrial applications.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N42 NdFeB rare earth
- Remanence (Br) : 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 48 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the N and S poles are on the two ends
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002"
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this cylinder magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and may cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These magnets worked perfectly for our magnetic slime project. The magnets are very strong.
Everything arrived as expected. Happy with service