Cylinder Magnet Dia 1/2" x 1" Long Neodymium Magnet Grade N42
This Cylinder magnet measures 1/2" in diameter and 1" in thickness and is made of a neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under ISO 9001 quality control systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. This magnet has diametric poles, which means the poles are on the curved sides. This is a great Cylinder Magnet for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Grade N42 sintered NdFeB rare earth magnet
- Remanence (Br): 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pull Force: 22 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Diametrically magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the opposite curved surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plating, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All tolerances are +/-0.002"
- Applications: Industrial apparatus, motors, switch sensors and science projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly they can last forever
- Keep away from pacemakers
- Not for children, parental supervision required
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is the one that all of the craftspeople need. Lots of strength & does the job.