N42 Block Magnets 2x1x1/2" Neodymium Block Magnets Epoxy Coated w/ One 1/8" Countersunk Hole Rare Earth Block Magnets
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 2" in length, 1" in width, and 1/2" in thickness and has a 1/8" countersunk hole through the thickness. It is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems and coated in a thick single layer epoxy coating, which offers exceptional corrosion resistance when used in wet or humid environments.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnets, grade N42 rare earth magnets
- Remanence: 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 71 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the N and S poles are on the 2x1" surfaces
- Coating: Black epoxy coating
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This block magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers