N42 Block Magnets 1-1/2x1-1/2x1" Neodymium Block Magnets | Rare Earth Block Magnets Rectangular
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 1-1/2" in length, 1-1/2" in width, and 1" in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, N42 rare earth magnet
- Gauss Rating: 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 150 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the N and S poles are on the 1-1/2x1-1/2" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This block magnet is great for various industry applications and personal projects. Projects like magnetic separations, filtration, sweeping, fishing, therapies
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers