N42 Block Magnets 1-1/2x3/4x3/8" Neodymium Magnets Epoxy Coated
This powerful block magnet measures 1-1/2" in length, 3/4" in width, and 3/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium magnet alloy under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and is coated in a thick single layer epoxy coating that offers exceptional corrosion resistance when used in wet or humid environments. This magnet is great for holding purposes and it is very versatile and robust; The applications of this block magnet range from industrial use to personal projects.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet. Grade N42
- Remanence (Br) : 13,200 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 52 Lbs
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1-1/2" x 3/4" surfaces
- Coating: Black epoxy coated
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
Pulling Force 52 lbs
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
So glad I found this place, they sell great magnets for affordable prices.