N42 2"x3/8"x3/8" Bar Neodymium Magnet - Rare Earth Block Magnet
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 2" in length, 3/8" in width, and 3/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N42H high-temp neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend and is rated for use in temperatures up to 212 F. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and is plated in zinc for a corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes such as holding objects to magnetic surfaces. Moreover, this magnet is versatile and robust; applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Grade N42 sintered neodymium magnet, bar or block rare earth magnets
- Gauss Rating: 12,800 Gauss or 1.28 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 33 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 2" x 3/8" surfaces
- Coating: Zinc coated
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this bar magnet can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and may cut fingers