N42 Neodymium Magnet Dia 7/8x1" w/ #10 Countersunk Hole Disc Magnet
This neodymium magnet measures 7/8" in diameter and 1" in length and is made of a grade N42 neodymium magnet alloy. This magnet is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. It is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coatings for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. This disc magnet also features a #10 countersunk hole for a flat head screw and countersunk on both ends.
- Material: neodymium magnet, Grade N42 rare earth
- Remanence (Br) : 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 72 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the two ends
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This neodymium magnet is widely used in industries and fabricators. It is also a great item for use in personal projects at home to make various tools
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
WarrantyThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
Put it on the handle of my metal detecting digging tool, very strong , works great, and shipping is fast