N42 2"x1/2"x1" Neodymium Rare Earth Block Magnet
Strong Block Magnet With 57 lbs Pull Force
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 2" in length, 1/2" in width, and 1" in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes such as holding objects to magnetic surfaces. Moreover, this strong block magnets is versatile and robust; applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
Please note that all neodymium block magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Magnet Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N42
- Magnet Gauss Rating: 13,200 Gauss
- Magnet Pulling Force: 57 lbs
- Magnet Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 2" x 1/2" surfaces.
- Magnet Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available.
- Magnet Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep magnets away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If powerful block magnets are damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnetic block join inside the digestive tract.