N42 Small Magnet Dia 1/8x1/4" Neodymium Magnet Diametrically Magnetized
This cylindrical magnet measures 1/8" in diameter and 1/4" in length and is made of a grade N42 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality systems. It is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny, corrosion-resistant finish. This cylinder neodymium magnet is used in medical devices and many household applications.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N42 rare earth
- Remanence (Br): 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 2 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Diametrically magnetized, the N and S poles are on the curved surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects as well as crafts and closures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this cylinder magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
We love these! They are strong and consistent. Using them for a magnetic version of Catan, and they work great! They are fun to play with too!
I wanted good fridge magnets, so add a piece of duct tape as a non-marring buffer/pull tab and I now have exactly what I wanted.