This neodymium magnet measures 1" in diameter and 3/8" in thickness and is made of grade N42 sintered neodymium magnetic blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. It is axially magnetized so the North and South poles are on the flat surfaces. The pull force of this magnet is 33.35 lbs. This is an item for industrial use as well as in personal projects, crafting and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Grade N42 Neodymium Magnet, Sintered NdFeB
- Residual Magnetic Flux Density ( Remanence ) : 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 33.35 lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002 in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.