This product measures 1" in diameter and 1" in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 90 lbs. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Grade N42 sintered neodymium magnet
- Flux Density (Br) : 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 89 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat ends
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this neodymium disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely