Block Magnet w/ 2 Countersunk Holes Neodymium Magnet Rare Earth
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 1" in length, 1/2" in width, and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium magnet alloy blend under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes such as holding objects to magnetic surfaces. Moreover, this magnet is versatile and robust; applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N42
- Remanence: 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 18 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are 1" x 1/2" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available
- Tolerance: The tolerance of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating
- Distance between Two Holes: 1/2"
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and Children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract
WarrantyThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
I have been buying this 2 hole countersink magnet for years, I'm always pleased by the quality!
We have bought thousands of these magnets, and not a single defective unit has been received. Outstanding quality and fast delivery.