N42 1" Neodymium Rare Earth Cube Magnet
This powerful neodymium cube magnet measures 1" on its sides and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet has innumerable uses as a holding magnet, but is also great for an assortment of both industrial and personal applications and can be used in an almost unlimited amount of ways.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N42
- Gauss Rating: 13,200 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 100.36 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Poles are on the Two Opposite Sides
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
CMS Magnetics Ferrofluid Magnetism Experiments with Neodymium Magnets
CMS Magnetics® 1” Super Strong Rare Earth Neodymium Cube Magnet w/ TIn Storage Box
CMS Magnetics® 1” Super Strong Rare Earth Neodymium Cube Magnet- A Great Stud Finder
CMS Magnetics 1” Neodymium Cube Magnet Iron Filing Experiment – Only Perform with Safe Plastic Frame
Iron Filing & 2 Pieces of 1” Cube Magnet Experiment
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
What a wonderful stud-finder!!Very strong magnet!
Just wish it came in a box like it shows & states... I was told , after purchase, that it didn’t come with one at this time..
Just happy to have this wonderful magnet!!
If you are into strong magnets I would recommend this for you, and the storage container for it will protect the magnet from a fall. This is a great magnet but when sticking this on to something or another magnet the corners might pinch you.