Cylinder Magnet 1/2" in diameter and 1" in thickness Neodymium grade N42
This Cylinder magnet measures 1/2" in diameter and 1" in thickness and is made of a neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. This magnet has diametric poles, which means the poles are on the curved sides. This is a great Cylinder Magnet for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Cylinder magnet Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N42
- Gauss Rating:13,200 Gauss
- Cylinder magnet Holding Power: 22 Lbs
- Cylinder Pole Orientation: Diametrically magnetized, he poles are on the curved sides.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plating, the Best coating available
- Magnet Manufacturing Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.