This product measures 1-1/2" in diameter and 3/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating and then plated in gold. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 65 lbs. This uni-pole therapy magnet is a neodymium magnet. This magnet is so powerful that the effect of the therapy surpasses any other known therapy magnets.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N42
- Gauss Rating: 13,200 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 65 lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Gold Magnets have been used to relieve pain and arthritis for thousands of years in Chinese medicine. Although disputes may still exist, the majority of people's feedback is positive. The gold coating of this magnet is also great for people with metal allergies.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.