The Brute Force Dia 1 1/2 x 1 1/2" Neodymium Disc Magnet | Rare Earth Cylindrical Magnet
This product measures 1-1/2" in diameter and 1-1/2" in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 209 lbs. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Grade N42 sintered NdFeB magnet. Neodymium rare earth magnet
- Remanence (Br) : 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 209 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Plating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This strong magnet is majorly an industrial magnet in the metal and oil industry. It can be used as separation, filtration and holding purposes. It is also a candidate for personal projects to secure or fasten items to any ferrous surface
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly they can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers
- Keep away from children under 12 years old. For children over 12 years old, parental supervision is required
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
OH my God! Please be careful