N40 Neodymium Disc Magnet Dia 7/8x3/8" Rare Earth Disc Magnet (ND0485-40NM)
This disc magnet measures 7/8" in diameter and 3/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N40 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. This strong disc magnet is a great item for use in personal projects as well as industrial projects.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N40 NdFeB rare earth
- Remanence (Br): 12.800 Gauss or 1.28 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 27.4 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely