N35 Disc Magnet Dia 20x10mm Neodymium Magnet Small but Strong Magnets
This disc magnet measures 20mm in diameter and 10mm in thickness and is made of a grade N35 neodymium magnet alloy blend. This magnet blend is patent licensed and made under ISO 9001 quality systems. This disc magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 26 lbs. This strong but low cost disc magnet is a great item for use in personal projects as well as industrial applications.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N35 NdFeB rare earth
- Remanence (Br): 11,850 Gauss or 1.185 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 26 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep it away from pacemakers and children
- If this magnet is damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Incredibly strong magnets. Thanks.