N35 28mm x 10mm Neodymium Super Magnet Disc Magnet Dia 1.1 x 0.394"
Small Super Magnets For Sale @ CMS Magnetics
These Small Super Magnets For Sale measure 28mm in diameter 10mm in thickness and consists of grade N35 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. These Super Magnets are patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. These super magnets are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides of this super magnet. The pull force of this magnet is 36 lbs. These Super Magnets For Sale are a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Super Magnetic Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N35
- Magnets Gauss Rating: 12,085 Gauss
- Super Magnet Pulling Force: 36 lbs.
- Magnets Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces
- Magnets Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Precision Tolerance: The tolerances of all dimensions of this Super Magnet are +/-0.002in with coating.
All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
Keep magnets away from pacemakers.
Neodymium Magnets Not for children, parental supervision required.
COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
If damaged please dispose of magnet completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.