Magnetic sweeper 36 “ w/quick release manual push
A magnetic sweeper is certainly a welcome addition to any home or workplace because of how easy it makes cleaning up large messes. The construction of this magnetic sweeper ensures a long service life in whatever settings the sweeper is used, with an extremely durable steel and aluminum construction which offers an excellent blend of both toughness and maneuverability. The 7” rubber coated wheels also provide great grip on most surfaces and are also suitable for delicate surfaces that can be easily damaged. Magnetic sweepers also excel at recovering lost items in places such as grass, dirt, or carpet is made easy, with the powerful permanent magnets able to pick up both large and small items. While magnetic sweepers are terrific at picking up loose nails or other objects in a driveway that can puncture tires or injure people who step on them, other added benefits of using a magnetic nail sweeper is for picking up potentially dangerous objects, such as loose blades, cut pieces of sheet metal or sharp metal shavings.
Magnetic sweepers 36 “ w/quick release Statistics
- 36" by 3" pickup surface area for a total coverage of 108" square inches means that cleaning up large areas couldn't be easier.
- Adjustable Deck Height: With a ground clearance range of 1"-2", picking up large or irregularly shaped objects becomes easier than ever.
- Quick Release Lever: Once you've swept an area for debris and other metal objects, releasing everything is made simple by just pulling on the convenient release handle on the top of the sweeper to instantly dislodge picked up objects.
- Quality Construction: Featuring a rugged aluminum and steel construction, this magnetic sweeper is light yet durable. For added convenience, this magnetic sweeper features a telescoping handle that allows for an added degree of usability.
- Make Your Home or Workplace Safer: Makes cleaning up large areas quick and painless. Perfect for use in areas where large amounts of difficult to clean debris would be present such as in a machine shop or in a mechanic's garage.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Use it in the garage to keep the tires good works great
In a single word - "Perfect". I can't say enough good things about this item. It is exactly what I needed. I am in the process of doing construction building a house. The driveway is gravel and unfortunately in the middle of the work and nails are everywhere. With a motorcycle and two cars the probability of having a punctured tire is very high. With the Magnetic Sweeper my worries are gone. The second I walked the "Sweeper" through the gravel drive area I could hear the nails being picked up. It was amazing. I'm not saying this just to be nice. I'm saying this because it really worked. So many things now-a-days are not what they are advertised but in this case I am fully satisfied. A great idea. I wish I would have invented it.