Magnetic Sweeper 18-inch with Quick Release (MSP-2018)
A magnetic sweeper is a welcome addition to any home or workplace because of how easy it makes cleaning up large messes. The construction of this sweeper ensures a long service life in whatever settings it’s used, with an extremely durable steel and aluminum construction which offers an excellent blend of both toughness and maneuverability. The 7” rubber coated wheels also provide great grip on most surfaces and are also suitable for delicate surfaces that can be easily damaged. Magnetic sweepers also excel at recovering lost items in places such as grass, dirt, or carpet is made easy, with the powerful permanent magnets able to pick up both large and small items. While being great at picking up loose nails or other objects in a driveway that can puncture tires or injure people who step on them, other added benefits of using a magnetic sweeper is for picking up potentially dangerous objects, such as loose blades, cut pieces of sheet metal or sharp metal shavings.
- Large 18" by 3" pickup surface area for a total coverage 54 square inches of means that cleaning up large areas couldn't be easier.
- Adjustable Deck Height: With a ground clearance range of 1"-2", picking up larger or irregularly shaped objects becomes easier than ever.
- Quick Release Lever: Once you've swept an area for debris and other metal objects, releasing everything is made simple by just pulling on the convenient release handle on the top of the sweeper to instantly dislodge picked up objects.
- Quality Construction: Featuring a rugged aluminum and steel construction this magnetic sweeper is light yet durable. For added convenience, this magnetic sweeper features a telescoping handle that allows for an added degree of usability.
- Make Your Home or Workplace Safer: Makes cleaning up large areas quick and painless. Perfect for use in areas where large amounts of difficult to clean debris would be present such as in a machine shop or in a mechanic's garage.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I am a self-employed roofer. The fact that I clean up any chance of roofing nails off of the grass and out of the street (and I do it after the neighbors get home) I want them to see that I take care of their areas this has gotten me more business than almost anything. My 2nd one