Neodymium Magnetic Hooks Industrial Magnetic Hooks 110 lb
Super Strong Heavy Duty Magnetic Hooks Magnetic Hooks MHNP-40
These super strong neodymium magnetic hooks (110 lbs.) are versatile products that can be placed almost anywhere and hold up almost anything with ease. Unlike weaker magnets that slip and slide everywhere, these strong magnetic hooks are more than powerful enough to hold things still. If attached to a smooth, clean metal surface, these heavy duty magnetic hooks can even be used in permanent applications with plenty of holding power to spare. If being attached to delicate surfaces that are easily scratched, a thin sheet of cardboard, plastic, or rubber can be placed in-between the magnet and the surface for added protection.
Typically Used For:
- Security hook applications
- Industrial hook Applications
- Garage & shop magnetic hooks
- Magnetic hooks for steel doors
- Super Strong Magnetic Hooks: Using strong neodymium magnets, one of the highest grades available, these industrial magnetic hooks are capable of holding up to 110 lbs.
- Premium Finish:These industrial magnetic hooks have a smooth surface is coated in either a shiny chrome plating, or a smooth black powder coat.
- Can be Used Almost Anywhere: Because of its powerful neodymium magnet, these strong magnetic hooks can hold up more weight than other hook magnets because of its high quality materials.
- Quality Craftsmanship: This product is built using only eh highest quality materials which ensures a long service life.
Hook magnets can be used in a large variety of applications. Some examples include key holders, Magnetic hooks for steel doors, Garage & shop magnetic hooks, holding up banners, heavy duty magnetic hook applications or cable management for outdoor lights.
Magnetic products are damage-free solutions for any project and can be easily reused an unlimited amount of times.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I actually bought a couple to suspend my shotgun from it's strap from a metal shelf.
Suggestion....don't ever get two of these two close together or you will have a nice project getting them apart.
I hang my bicycles from these They are out of my way when I am not using the FINALLY!
Very sturdy and strong magnets! They hold up my keys and oven-mitts on my fridge easily, but I also use them to hang decorations at my work sometimes. All-around good hooks, I've ordered them several times because I keep finding more uses for them!
I use them for hanging items in my work van. Even with substantial weight hanging they haven't dropped off.