Magnet Wire 21 AWG Essex Round Copper Wire Enameled 10 LB Spool
This is the original 10 LB spool of the genuine Essex wire, Essex copper wire with part no HGP/MR-200, i.e. Magnet Wire / Winding Wire Heavy Build.
Essex wires are the best quality magnet wires available in the world and are made by USA manufacturer.
- Gauge: 21 AWG
- Length: For each 10 LB spool, the length is 4,353.8 feet
- Nominal Ohms./LB.: 5.054 at 20 degree Celsius or 68 Fahrenheit.
- Working temperature: 200 degree Celsius or 392 degree Fahrenheit.
- Insulation: Heavy Build
- Color: Amber
HGP/MR-200® magnet wire is recommended but not limited to the following applications:
- Fractional and Integral HP Motors
- Hermetic Motors
- DC Motors
- Power Tools
- Automotive Alternators and Generators
- All Dry Type Transformers, Class 105 through 200
- Electronics, All Types of Coils, Class 105 Through 200
This high quality magnet wire is used in Hugh Piggott's wind generator plan.