Magnet wire 1Lb Spool of 36 AWG Magnet Wire 36AWG-1
CMS Magnetics® 36 Gauge Enameled Magnet Wire is perfect for implementing into your projects and ideas. Our magnet wire is made of high quality copper which in an Amber colored enamel and has a working temperature of 392° Fahrenheit.
Used by engineers and hobbyists alike, magnet wire has an immense amount of applications from industrial utilization to personal DIY projects. Commonly used to make copper coils, this magnet wire can perfectly be used to wound coils for motors, transformers, inductor, speakers, and electromagnets. Copper is a great conductor and is currently the standard material used for power systems all over the world.
- Gauge 36 Enameled Copper Wire for Personal Projects and Kids' Science Project
- Working Temperature: 200 Degree Celsius or 392 Fahrenheit
- Diameter = 0.13mm, Length = 12381 Feet, Resistance = 414.8 Ohms per kft
- Insulation - Amber Color Enamel Coated
- Top Quality and 30 Days Money Back Guaranteed