Magnet Ring N42 OD2xID3/4x1/4" Large Neodymium Ring Magnets Circle Magnets
These Neodymium Ring Magnets measure 2" in diameter and 1/4" in thickness and features a 3/4" center hole through the thickness of the magnet. It is made of a grade N42 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N42
- Remanence: 13.200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 41.2 Lbs.
- Magnetization: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: These neodymium ring magnets are perfect for industrial applications and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly, this magnet ring can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers