Magnet Cube Neodymium N52 1/2" Rare Earth (NB009-52NM)
This powerful neodymium Magnet cube measures 1/2" on all sides and consists of grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and manufactured under the ISO 9001 quality control systems. CMS plates their magnetic cubes with a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a bright shiny corrosion-resistant finish. These cube magnets are great for holding purposes, such as fastening objects to magnetic surfaces. Moreover, this magnet is versatile and robust; applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling — this magnet cube and all neodymium magnets, in general, are brittle by nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N52 Neodymium cube magnets
- Gauss Rating: 14,500 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 29 lbs
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions of these magnetic cubes are +/-0.002in with the coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged, please dispose of this magnet cube completely. Shards are sharp and still magnetized. If swallowed, it may inflict severe damage if magnets join internally pinching the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These magnets are just as described, the right size and very strong! I don't love that I had to buy a minimum of 6, I'd have preferred to have fewer and paid less for shipping. But they are strong little suckers!!
Bought these to do some science projects with. They were exactly what was needed. They are ridiculously strong, all uniform in size, and worked perfectly. They were packaged well and received very quickly. I am very happy with this purchase.
Really good, very very strong. Although I wish it came in like a plastic container or something instead of just wrapped in bubble wrap.
Strong magnets packaged well and flawless, great product