N42 Large Ring Magnets Neodymium-Ring-Magnets
These Large Ring Magnets measure 2" in diameter and 1" in thickness and features a 3/4" center hole through the thickness of the Ring magnet. The Magnet Consists of N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. These large ring magnets are perfect for use as magnetic fasteners around the home or for use in commercial applications.
- Ring Magnet Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N42
- Gauss Rating: 13.200 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 165.2 lbs.
- Magnetization: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002 in with coating.
- All ring magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly, can last a lifetime.
- Keep ring magnets away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
- All neodymium rare earth ring magnets are fragile and require caution when installing to prevent shattering the magnet when handling due to their brittle nature, and to avoid injury due to pinching.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and vibration will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Have used these to teach elevation of large objects in my 6th grade class for years and uh keeping my potato chip bags closed for lunch