Cylindrical Magnet N52 5/16"x1/2" Neodymium Magnet Rare Earth (ND0243-52NM)
This disc neodymium magnet measures 5/16" in diameter and 1/2" long and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. Each magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. It is axially magnetized and the North and South poles are on the flat surfaces. The pull force of this magnet is 13 lbs. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered Neodymium Magnet. Grade N52
- Remance: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla Residual Magnetic Flux Density
- Holding Power: 13 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple layer plated, the best coating available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002 in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.